Why you should have a blog? Because it’s a great (and fun!) way to connect with your customers!
If you don’t want to take my word for it, take a look at these stats:
- Websites that also have a blog are shown to have 434% more indexed pages
- Companies who blog get 97% more links to their websites
- Blogs have been rated as the 5th most trustworthy source for gathering online information
- 77% of internet users read blogs
- 72% of online marketers describe content creation as their most effective SEO tactic
But a great blog takes a lot of time to create. Besides the writing, there’s a lot that goes into it, like creating a content strategy and content calendar, research, editing, finding relevant images, uploading, and then promoting it, keeping it updated and improve where needed. And then I haven’t even mentioned SEO yet!
That’s where I come in.Let’s see what we can do together
How does it work?
This is what my process looks like:
- When we start work together, you’ll fill out a discovery document and we’ll discuss this in a discovery call. This way, I know about your business, goals, target group, tone of voice, and more before I start writing.
- Then you share your strategy with me, or we will create one together. In a strategy session like this, we’ll create an idea bank with potential blog posts, and plan out the content for the next quarter.
- From there, I will create an outline and send it for your feedback (one round).
- I will write your content after the outline is approved. I also include at least three social media updates if you need them and can add royalty-free images. Usually, only one revision round is needed to perfect the blog post, but I offer two rounds—just to be sure.
- Your blog is ready for publishing! I can upload it onto your CMS and schedule it for publishing, or you can do this yourself.
Prefer to do your own writing?
If you prefer to write your own blog posts but you’re looking for someone to proofread and edit your content, I’m available too.
I will edit your writing to make sure it’s clear and concise, easy to read, and in line with your content goals. A fresh pair of eyes can make all the difference!
Just so you know, I’m also available to look over your existing blog posts to improve and update them for better results!
What you’ll get
- Content tailored to your products, target audience, and objectives
- Conversational, easy-to-understand blog posts that will engage your readers
- Fresh ideas for your content strategy
- 800+ words per blog post
- SEO-optimized content that also has clickable and actionable headlines
- CMS upload, if requested
- Content that’s always on time
- Up to three revisions per blog post (including your outline)
- At least three accompanying social media updates
- Relevant royalty-free images if needed
What’s it gonna cost you?
As you can see, there’s quite a lot of work that goes into a blog post and content strategy. How much exactly depends on the word count, complexity, research needed, and expected turnaround time.
- One-off blog posts start at €300 (ex. VAT for EU clients).
- Ongoing blog post creation and strategy start at €550/month for 2 blog posts/month including a strategy, based on a 3-month collaboration.
- Have something else in mind? Packages can be customized to your specific needs.
Since I’m not an employee of yours, these rates* also include the benefits of:
- Not having me on your payroll system
- Not having other overheads of employing me in your office
- Not providing me with employee benefits (like pensions, holidays and insurance)
*excluding 21% VAT for the EU